Tuesday 18 June 2013

From me to you

Liver Building from the docks
Tuesday morning dawned as fairly as the weather has been since Saturday afternoon, and since I wasn't due to start actual work until around 11am, I took the camera for a walk around the dock area.

Usually, I find that first efforts at photographing somewhere I don't know leave plenty of room for improvement.

Now that may well still be the case, but I'm actually quite pleased with some of these first efforts.

And since, by the time I next left the building, a blanket of white cloud had descended, I was delighted with the light and skies I'd managed to capture.

So here are a few of my initial efforts – given just a quite basic processing.

All can be double-clicked to reveal a larger image.

Enjoy.

Mermaid House
Albert Dock
Rusted ring
Ferry 'cross the Mersey
Liver Building; Museum of Liverpool
Cunard Building
Conference centre
Roses
John Lennon memorial


No comments:

Post a Comment